Thursday, October 8, 2009

Green to Gold

It's what's happening as I look all around me.
A glorious September is mellowing to a golden October...much needed rain has preserved the green.
Tonight, our first frost is forecast.
Green to gold to crimson.

After months of trying to snag a spot on the etsy treasury, I unexpectedly found an opening in the wee, small hours of the morning. I panicked when the window popped open and prompted me to type in a title to secure the spot. With nothing in particular in my semi-conscious state, I typed...knowing that I could not edit the title. I perked up after reviewing some favorite items; in the end, only one made the final cut. Several hours later, I am exhausted but pleased with my first attempt. Good luck to the featured sellers.

green to gold treasury

No comments: