Monday, February 20, 2012

the last time I saw Paris

I curated this treasury last week to honor some vestiesteam members' shops.
There is an item in this treasury that is part of a bigger team promotion.  See if you can find the little bit of Paris you can win!




My daughter, Caroline and I had our first and only visit to Paris in May of 2006.  The weather, the fourth floor flat that we rented for one week near the Bastille and La Marais did not disappoint.  The city and the people were enchanting.

 
It seems like a dream...

I wanted to use several of CabArtVintage's authentic French treasures in my treasury.
The trinket tray I will have for my own!
gorgeous 1920's french bride magazine cover



tour eifflel tray by CabArtVintage









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its so amazing to see stories behind people's treasury creations! Love it! Loved taking part in the giveaway- its been fun!(Found your blog post on the vestiesteam blog thread)

Janine @ Lesley's Girls Vintage
http://lesleysgirls.blogspot.com